trying to add ulive 0.98 for automatic map updates, and decided what the hell, while I am at it to modify all files needed in case we decide to use the full capacity of the package.

when I edited the tilelist.cs file, and recompiled my core using the provided "makefile" file, I am getting the following errors:
/home/jburns/servuo/Server/MultiData.cs(572,30): error CS1501: No overload for method `Add' takes `2' arguments
/home/jburns/servuo/Server/TileList.cs(42,15): (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
/home/jburns/servuo/Server/MultiData.cs(657,30): error CS1501: No overload for method `Add' takes `2' arguments
/home/jburns/servuo/Server/TileList.cs(42,15): (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
/home/jburns/servuo/Server/TileData.cs(345,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
/home/jburns/servuo/Server/TileMatrixPatch.cs(165,50): error CS1501: No overload for method `Add' takes `2' arguments
make: *** [ServUO.MONO.exe] Error 1

anyone have any idea why?

Last edited:
Back