I have a little doubt ... there is a legend where I can find animations and Body of my client ?? or even a program to give me a hand ... thank you so much help, once again:):):);););):p:p:p

through this program and really useful :):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D... but I do not see animations ter mur ... :confused::confused:why ?? it takes another specific program ???:eek::eek:

a last little question how do I put a ChampionSpawn where I want ??? I'll explain the Championspawncontroller know put [ add Championspawncontroller .... but I get only the plate ... to put the altar with skull candlelit dinner and working as you do ??? and always it has been my problem is always ....

Try [add ChampionPlatform you will then need to [props the sign on this to make active and to choose the champion

through this program and really useful :):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D... but I do not see animations ter mur ... :confused::confused:why ?? it takes another specific program ???:eek::eek:
I'm guessing you are talking about an expansions. I'm not sure what ter mur is. I have not kept up with UO expansions past UOR. Hopefully someone else can give some insight :)

Agree, what animations are you looking for? What is your game client patched to- do you use ServUO?

I 'm my own chart using a client where , ishenar malas and Tokuno no longer exist ... but not what my problem ... I can not find the animzioni ter of mur ... stygian dragon Medusa .... etc .. .. I'm looking for a program that can give me the body of these monsters to modify them or put other types of animations . how can I do ... ( I still can not put champ where I want ) I use a servUO

Back