ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
MovingParticles(defender, 0x1C1E, 7, 0, false, true, 0, 0, 9502, 6014, 0x307, EffectLayer.Waist, m_Hue);
The script above is a magic effect that I'm using. If I test that order, the fireball fires, and if the fireball hits it, the explosion effect occurs. What should I fix to set that explosion effect graphic to another animation? I can't find anywhere to modify the explosion-related animation even if I look at the Effects.cs file.
SendMovingParticles(
from, to, itemID, speed, duration, fixedDirection, explodes, 0, 0, effect, explodeEffect, explodeSound, 0);
I found the above script in the Effects.cs file, but the effects and expodeeffect parts are set to 9502 and 6014 respectively. May I know what this means?

The explosion-related animation is hard coded into the client and can't be changed in a simple way. You could code your own variation that would allow you to use a different explosion animation, which would mean editing the client(super hard) or editing your own version of the ClassicUO client(must easier).

The explosion-related animation is hard coded into the client and can't be changed in a simple way. You could code your own variation that would allow you to use a different explosion animation, which would mean editing the client(super hard) or editing your own version of the ClassicUO client(must easier).
Thank you for your answer! I want to edit ClassicUO, so could you share your knowledge on where to edit it?

Back