OP
Xeno
ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
As I dive deeper into ServUO and C#, I am trying to understand some of the flows. A lot makes sense but as I look to make some custom things, I need to better understand how certain systems work.

BasePotionCS

It calls for greater and regular in the different potion effects and the potions themselves refer to this as well but where do the numbers come in to make greater better than normal? It seems the potions themselves are adjust so it almost seems like this doesn't really matter.

question1.jpg

Recipes

I can make these recipes in game but I do not see files for them as potions or recipes. Where are they?

DefAlchemy.cs

question2.jpg

question3.jpgquestion4.jpg

I have more but these are most pressing right now as I formulate my goals for my server. Thank you in advance!

Scripts/Items/Consumables/EodonPotions.cs

I'm not sure why it isn't showing up in your search but seems like it might be fully indexed yet.

Might want to try googling "windows 10 search for file not found" or whatever is relevant to your OS.

If you have an HDD those always seemed to index slower compared to a NVMe SSD.

Alternatively, just do searches on Github, I do that versus searching my files. It's quite fast

You need to add them to your recipe list to make them work,

C#:
 public enum AlchemyRecipes
    {
        BarrabHemolymphConcentrate = 900,
        JukariBurnPoiltice = 901,
        KurakAmbushersEssence = 902,
        BarakoDraftOfMight = 903,
        UraliTranceTonic = 904,
        SakkhraProphylaxisPotion = 905,
        NewRecipeName = 10001,
    }

They were under EodonPotion which is why I could not find them. I wanted to see how they added two things to the potion. I want to make new potion and food buffs but I think I am going to try my hand at making them a stand alone so I do not have to edit distro files and they can be plug and play. Now I will really get a chance to see how many errors I can cause at one time lol

Anyone happen to know where I can find luck properties so I can learn how to use them other than adding to a weapon, armor, or clothing?

Back