Hello friends I have still forum The Same Map problem and no one a Helped to help me and I really need help since I already finished the new map and I am Copying the Files from the Computer where the Server is to Another Computer That I have for me to play and It still looks ALL black if someone can help me I really appreciate it

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

hola amigos del foro tengo El Mismo Problema del mapa y nadie un Logrado ayudarme y de verdad necesito ayuda ya Que ya he terminado el mapa nuevo y estoy Copiando los Archivos desde el Ordenador donde esta el Servidor A Otro Ordenador Que Tengo para yo jugar y todavía se ve TODO negro si alguien me PUEDE Ayudar de verdad se lo Agradezco

[ServUO.com]-1.jpg [ServUO.com]-2.jpg

If you have them already I will pass the complete server folder osea the complete game but it looks the same

si los tiene ya que yo le pase la carpeta completa del servidor osea el juego completo pero se ve igual

It isnt a server issue. You need to patch the new map files to the Clients of anyone else thats going to be on your server. Other people need to have the same map files in their clients to be able to see the new map.

That's what I do not understand since I passed the entire folder to the other computer and nothing like that does not work

You have the same client on both computers? I'm not talking about ServUO. I'm talking about the Ultima Online Client. You need to have the new map files in the Client itself, not the server. ElectronicArts/ Ultima Online Classic (the client).

And if my friend clear that I have it and I understand what you say but it does not work, I pass everything in the folder Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy to the other computer and nothing looks all black ... I also point with the razor to the folder where Paste the new files and nothing stays the same
[doublepost=1481827056][/doublepost]On server my client is in C: \ Program Files \ EA Games \ Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy. And on the other computer the client has it in C: \ Games \ Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy. What I did was copy all the files that are in my server and pass them to the other computer in the folder C: \ Games \ Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy and point the razor to that folder ... but it does not work either
[doublepost=1481835322][/doublepost]Here I went up the steps that I follow to try the new map photo by photo because I do not have to make a video
[doublepost=1481836348][/doublepost]Here I went up the steps that I follow to try the new map photo by photo because I do not have to make a video

Attachments

• Steep.rar
    9.6 MB · Views: 3
Back