ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
So i had ask, how do i remove a townhouse once i drop one, seems I'm great at dropping them but never occured to me, removing them was a horse of another color !! LoL Now everytime i try i Crash the shard. Any suggestions ?

this was an issue that was fixed with townhouses a while ago by someone else. I'm uncertain what the fix is but what is the crash report you're getting?

If you just delete the house sign (assuming it's owned), it'll go back to an unowned state.
And then you delete the townhouse sign.
That's all there *should* be to it, but I don't know what version you're running, mods you've made to it, etc.

Crash logs help. :)

If you just delete the house sign (assuming it's owned), it'll go back to an unowned state.
And then you delete the townhouse sign.
That's all there *should* be to it, but I don't know what version you're running, mods you've made to it, etc.

Crash logs help. :)
No mods have been made, Pub 54 and when i deleted the sign, the shard crashes over and over. I only have three townhouses but Unless i figure out how to take them down, i'll not be putting any more up for my players, sadly. Also when i go to check for crash reports, none are shown when this particular crash occurs, sooo i'm stumped.

Last edited:
No mods have been made, Pub 54 and when i deleted the sign, the shard crashes over and over. I only have three townhouses but Unless i figure out how to take them down, i'll not be putting any more up for my players, sadly. Also when i go to check for crash reports, none are shown when this particular crash occurs, sooo i'm stumped.
What version of Townhouses are you using? From where?

if you want to completely rip the system out of the server, prepare the players for it and then just remove the townhouse system from your server.
On restart it will obviously force you to delete the town house signs, etc, and let it do that.
But doing that will get rid of the town houses and stop the crashing that comes from trying to delete them.

NOTE: Please backup your saves before doing this in case there's unforeseen issues.

Back