Dear friends, I need your help! I need a rainbow horse vd file, if any, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! If there are other hidden animal VD files, I also need them. My server version 7.0.7.1

Attachments

• Horse.png
    Horse.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
That's a normal mob in later clients. I don't know how to extract it as a VD file or I'd gladly do so!

If I'm not mistaken, it's an animation from uop files. Yes, under certain circumstances, this animation could be extracted frame by frame. But I don't know if this particular rainbow unicorn is written in the dictionary file for the mythic packager. In addition, uop animations are not the same as old mule formats. Some have a larger number of images, some smaller ones. If you do, you'll have a lot of work to do. Because first he has to find the animation in the uop file using a browser and then mythic extract it from the bin files. And then you have to compose it into an animation supported by mul files (eg using UO Fiddler). From UO Fiddler you will then get the required .vd animation file, which you will create first. As I say, a lot of work.

Back