I will be hiring a couple Gms for a new server to run quests and player events If you would like to give it a shot it me back on here. Im not picky about who gms im just hoping to get a shard off the ground ill give you a little detail what its about

My shard will be called Distant Land

We have Currency copper/silver/gold

Players start out with 600 gold

Most low monsters drop copper
medium monsters drop silver
and bigger ones drop gold

you exchange 100 copper for 1 silver and 100 silver for 1 gold

Health Regain is Based on your hunger All players start out at 40 hunger full and 40 thirst

If you are not hungry your health will regain if you are not thirsty your stam regains

if your hunger you will not regain any health if your thirsty you will not regain any stam.

Crafting system

Ever craft item has to be learned

soon as you open the gump you have to either buy the recipe or find it or do a quest for it.

I did this so it makes it rare to beable to make items so trade for the economy would be better and not every player would be a grandmaster crafter so fast and even if they are they might not know all the recipes :)

So players are Very importin in my shard.. I have added almost every Hs script some one has posted as well so Fishing is fun :) There is lots and lots more you can do in my shard as well like gamble and trade we even have local auction system :). so I hope I caught your eye :)

Back