ive somehow lost or damaged all my copies and i need it to fix my server back up. this is why i quit a few years back because i couldnt find this version.

you have the version and build number?
im sure i have a copy some where!
I dont know how to find that info. Its just Servuo-master or something. original 57 but yeah if you can tell me how to find the version and build I will post it promptly.
It's possible to go back in time with the github repo...
Are you talking about using the git hub command prompt and doing a lot of commands? or is it possible to find it in the actual web site? I thought I checked everything on website.

I dont know how to find that info. Its just Servuo-master or something. original 57 but yeah if you can tell me how to find the version and build I will post it promptly.

Are you talking about using the git hub command prompt and doing a lot of commands? or is it possible to find it in the actual web site? I thought I checked everything on website.

at the top of the server box, when it starts first line, even if it fails should still give you version and build

Back