ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
For example, if you apply MagiAI to a zombie monster and attack it, the zombie shoots magic and approaches the player to do a close-up attack. Is there any way to change it to be able to do a long-range attack while demonstrating magic? I've tried to attack the player by mounting a bow on the monster, but it still comes up and attacks. I've compared ArcherAI.cs with MageAI.cs , and I've made a lot of modifications, but I've failed, so I ask for help. Please share your knowledge with me..

Haven't used this in a minute but maybe get example or modify?

MainIA Magery
Always blesses it's self & tries to curse per OSI. Also like OSI's the mage will try to move away from meleers. Finally, instead of using a pure random choice in spell selection based on access to (runuos), the AI only picks spells within three spell circle levels of the highest it can cast. IE a GM Mage creature is more likely to Flamestrike you and won't ever waste time casting Magic Arrow.

Attachments

• Omni AI.rar
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
You also might want to think about the intelligence/mana of your monsters too. Many only have enough to use a few spells at most before they are forced to melee. Just something to consider.

I feel grateful and happy for many of your responses. But I think my explanation wasn't enough. I want monsters with MageAI to be able to demonstrate their magic by gliding from a distance like ArcherAI, rather than sticking close and hitting them when using a bow.

Back