ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Mining, for example, can get minerals by clicking on a designated tile using a pickax. What I want is to see if there is an example of a script that allows you to get snowballs from designated eye tiles with special gloves. I tried it by referring to Mining.cs , but it's not an easy task with my knowledge, so I'm asking for help like this. If there isn't an example, can you help me create a script? There are simple ways to buy from an npc or drop a monster, but I'd like to try implementing a system that can dig snowballs directly out of a snowy map.

You would have to create a new harvesting script Like SnowHarvesting.cs Then create a tool like a snowshovel.cs to harvest the snow.
in your harvesting script SnowHarvesting.cs change the tiles recognized for snow
not real numbers for snow tiles just examples.
snow:
        private static int[] m_SnowTiles = new int[]
        {
            286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295         
        };

I would do resource snowpiles then do a craft menu to create snowballs, Snowmen etc actually cool Idea might do it lolo

You would have to create a new harvesting script Like SnowHarvesting.cs Then create a tool like a snowshovel.cs to harvest the snow.
in your harvesting script SnowHarvesting.cs change the tiles recognized for snow
not real numbers for snow tiles just examples.
snow:
        private static int[] m_SnowTiles = new int[]
        {
            286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295        
        };

I would do resource snowpiles then do a craft menu to create snowballs, Snowmen etc actually cool Idea might do it lolo
Wow! That's an amazing idea. I want to make a snowball and enjoy a snowball fight when I have a friend to enjoy with someday. It sounds like a lot of fun to make a snowman! But I'm not very good at script making, so I need a detailed example of the script from SnowHarvesting.cs that you told me. I'm really sorry, but could you give me a little more detail on the script from SnowHarvesting.cs ?

it would be one that you create from scratch thats would be a naming example I am actually creating one now lol should be done in about an hour or so lol

it would be one that you create from scratch thats would be a naming example I am actually creating one now lol should be done in about an hour or so lol
Wow!! It's cool and envious that it will be completed in an hour. I think it's wonderful that you have the ability to write scripts

Adding more than might need doing a snow shovel also but might not want that since no animation for it. so will be used like a reg shovel like mining. will have to do editing of cliloc.mul for some of it and editing of player mobile adding flags i will try to call out when i release it what to edit.
I will release tomorrow got busy around here

Last edited:
Adding more than might need doing a snow shovel also but might not want that since no animation for it. so will be used like a reg shovel like mining. will have to do editing of cliloc.mul for some of it and editing of player mobile adding flags i will try to call out when i release it what to edit.
I will release tomorrow got busy around here
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm glad the corrections are well within my reach. I can wait. Please take your time. I'm just so happy and happy to be able to create the ability to gather snowballs.

Back