My characters dont save and the world crashes on login then its fine for awhile then crashes again on login
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 3567.2838
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.8793
Time: 9/13/2018 9:10:05 AM
Mobiles: 38862
Items: 187985
Exception:
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Server.Mobiles.DarknightCreeper' to type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile'.
   at Xanthos.Utilities.NewsGump..ctor(Mobile mobile, String body, String[] archiveList, Int32 archiveCount, Boolean admin)
   at Xanthos.Utilities.NewsGump.SafelySendGumpTo(Mobile mobile, Boolean admin)
   at Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.LoginTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Beeger) (mobile = 0x1 'Grothelfiend')

Something with your dark knight creeper. If you run ServUO in debug mode it will tell you exactly which lines are causing the error. In this case I would assume you’re trying to save a monster as a player mobile which is causing it to crash.

Runuo can be ran in debug mode also, create a shortcut for your runuo.exe. Then right click it, properties, file path you need to add -debug at the end. Then try running that shortcut. When your server crashes it’ll give the error report but with which lines are causing the error, it’ll help narrow it down where to look.

Thank you ill let you know if i fix it
[doublepost=1536845967][/doublepost]ok not sure how the time is messed up
Code:
Error:
System.Exception: Load failed (items=False, mobiles=True, guilds=False, type=Ser
ver.Mobiles.PlayerMobile, serial=0x0000A1A6) ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeExcep
tion: Ticks must be between DateTime.MinValue.Ticks and DateTime.MaxValue.Ticks.

Parameter name: ticks
   at System.DateTime..ctor(Int64 ticks)
   at Server.BinaryFileReader.ReadDateTime()
   at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.Deserialize(GenericReader reader) in c:\Users\
timothy\Desktop\RunUO 2.0\Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs:line 2559
   at Server.World.Load()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Server.World.Load()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Always helps to keep a backup of your server also, just in case you run into multiple errors that can’t be fixed or if you ever happen to give up. I’ve had to do it a few times this last month.

Back