I'm looking to start using Servuo instead of Runuo. I was wondering how I would go about saving my server info from my Runuo shard and transferring it to my Servuo shard. Which files would I have to replace for me to keep my accounts and the world map?

It's going to be a massive nightmare in truth, it may be too late to migrate.
It depends on how much you've done to your RunUO shard in terms of adding decorations, spawns, etc - a lot of that stuff isn't going to translate well to ServUO because of the differences in data serialization.

I'd recommend starting fresh with ServUO, then manually migrating things from your old shard piece by piece - it may be a painful process if you have a lot to do, but we're here to help with any issues you come across.

Thank you for your quick reply. I've talked to my staff members and we are just going to start over for we didn't have much done worth trying to transfer it all. I gotta do some research on how to make it public and all that. At the moment I use no ip but will be getting online dedicated server. This shard I am making is a Fel,Tram,T2A server with a lot of custom script I have found over the past couple years to put in.
[doublepost=1494883993][/doublepost]I got the server configured and all. When I create my admin character and pick the city to login it crashs. This is the crash report I get:

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6344.27581
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 5/15/2017 9:25:19 PM
Mobiles: 865
Items: 4973
Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'zlibwapi64': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Server.Network.Compressor64.SafeNativeMethods.compress2(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality)
at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.WritePacked(PacketWriter src) in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Packets.cs:line 2959
at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.Flush() in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Packets.cs:line 2918
at Server.Gumps.Gump.Compile(NetState ns) in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Gumps\Gump.cs:line 493
at Server.Gumps.Gump.SendTo(NetState state) in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Gumps\Gump.cs:line 423
at Server.Mobile.SendGump(Gump g, Boolean throwOnOffline) in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:line 7363
at Services.Toolbar.Core.ToolbarCore.SendToolbar(Mobile m)
at Services.Toolbar.Core.ToolbarCore.OnLogin(LoginEventArgs e)
at Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e)
at Server.EventSink.InvokeLogin(LoginEventArgs e) in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\EventSink.cs:line 1611
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m) in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2580
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.LoginTimer.OnTick() in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2372
at Server.Timer.Slice() in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Timer.cs:line 410
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\weezme\Desktop\Servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 569

Thanks for the replies, I followed that link you posted Milva and ended up downloading zlib, is confusing I don't see how I install the zlib and there is no readme. Would appreciate any help on how to get this problem fixed.
[doublepost=1494915623][/doublepost]I did find a download that is supose to have ServUo with the updated files gonna try it now actually.
[doublepost=1494917013][/doublepost]Bah same crash error :( missing those dll files still. So like I said earlier i got the zlib with the files i need I just am lost to where to put the files and there is no install or config for it.

my repack should have them already in the ServUO folder
[doublepost=1494959371][/doublepost]you need zlib32 if your system is a 32bit system other wise you need zlib64 if its a 64 bit system

my repack should have them already in the ServUO folder
[doublepost=1494959371][/doublepost]you need zlib32 if your system is a 32bit system other wise you need zlib64 if its a 64 bit system
Could you post a link to this repack please? Right now I my folder I downloaded all of the .dll files and it still crashing everytime I create a character.

Now i'm just getting "Ultima Art: Unable to read client files when trying to start the server, I've changed the data path to my installation of UO, doesn't make much sense.
[doublepost=1494962975][/doublepost]I have two UO clients, 1 of them I use to play a shard. So the problem going on is, it keeps trying to use the wrong client to read from. I put the one i want in my data. Is there a way to turn off auto detect so it doesn't see the other UO install?

Have you changed it in Config/DataPath.cfg
I've changed it, it keeps seeing my other UO install for some reason.
[doublepost=1494964062][/doublepost]Ok I got it to work now. had to take out the ( ) in the data path and just put @"C:\Games\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic". Thanks again for the replies and the help I greatly appreciate it.

I have everything on my shard going the way I want it so far except for the loot. I thought about making another thread but seeing that you guys are so helpful in this one already I figured I'd just post it here. I'm looking to replace the new loot system with the old loot system where there was no stat bonus's on armor and weapons that were just silver/vanqs/durable/power/accurate for weapons and invul/indestruct/hardening/guarding for armor. I would really appreciate any help on how to change the loot system to this.
[doublepost=1495157339][/doublepost]I got the loot figured out. Only thing I have left to do on my shard is to get rid of skills such as spellweaving, mysticism, and imbuing. Would love if someone could help me with removing those from the papperdoll skills.

if you are using a newer client that supports those skills, isnt much you can do.

You can disable the skills usage server side but players will still see the text in the skills gump unless you make client side modifications.
skillsgrp.mul

Back