I am looking for commands that I cannot figure out on my own so far. So what I am Trying to do is place 2 statics in the same spot on the same command and repeat it. So for example I want to place a tree and put the Trunk as first item then the Foliage as the second item, that way I don't have to do a double command. Sorry if this seems weird but I'm trying to do a new landmass and putting the trees down is going to be a pain. If someone knows I'd surely appreciate it. Oh yeah, I am using server 54 and client 7.21.0.1 in case your wondering. I seen the Black Box and the Oz's in game pandora but it still doesn't do what I am wanting. The box doesnt work with ServUO from pandoras which used to do this exact thing when you were logged in to the box features. I just never wrote down the commands back in the day. Sorry posted this in Xmnlspawner by accident. Also if We get a lot of good commands posted here I will do a Tutorial on them.

There is no such command.

I am pretty sure what you want is more likely to be an addon

nah what he wants is a proper map editing tool.
I'd start by Centred, but there are better ones to generate forests, etc.

nah what he wants is a proper map editing tool.
I'd start by Centred, but there are better ones to generate forests, etc.
I have Centred and use it, I just remeber back in the day I used Pandoras boxserver and I would see it using commands when it put statics into the world, I guess I should of wrote them down.

you could use a macro program... set the macros up and assign them to keys...

There is addongen for creating addons that basically would combine the two items together into a single item and then allow you to simply macro the [add tree1 to a key using razor if you wanted... addongen is awesome i just found it today.

what ever you do i think the easiest thing to use is the admin tool bar that anonthefelon has in his dls

Back