Does anyone happen to have a full version of client 7.0.8.0? I am looking for the Art, Tiledata, Anims, Gumps, Maps, and Multis in particular. I have a 7.0.7.3 client currently and I want to compare and possibly upgrade

Download Darklady73.zip from PATCH_ME directory:

Unzip it into your 7.0.7.3 installation and run patch_me.bat as administrator. (patch_me.bat should be in the same directory as your client.exe.)

Backup 7.0.7.3 before you do this if you like to compare them later. This will write anew client for you.

Edit: The script allows you to download and add more of uosa_win32_7-0-x-x patches into the patch directory and continue. They need to be in the correct order they are incremental patches. You can drop all files from https://mirror.ashkantra.de/patches/UOSA/ and use them.

-Grim

Last edited:
Download Darklady73.zip from PATCH_ME directory:

Unzip it into your 7.0.7.3 installation and run patch_me.bat as administrator. (patch_me.bat should be in the same directory as your client.exe.)

Backup 7.0.7.3 before you do this if you like to compare them later. This will write anew client for you.

-Grim
Post automatically merged:

The script allow you to add more of uosa_win32_7-0-x-x patches into the patch directory and continue.

-Grim
Thank you!

Back