ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
Anyone have any suggestions how i can locate this items? I posted something about this a month ago, got a few suggestions, tried them and nothing worked. I have 9 on server start, it was 7, not sure when it went up by 2, but i really want to nip this thing in the budd. Help is always and very much appreciated . Thank you all.

Is it saying something like it detected 9 inaccessible items, including 9 bank boxes? If so, I believe it is because bank boxes with nothing in them are deleted and then recreated the next time the player or staff open their bank box. If an item is placed inside of the empty bank, it will no longer give you the warning.

It isn't really an issue and there is no need to worry about it if this is what you're experiencing.

*Edit*

A quick search brought up this, most likely the same thing you're experiencing and there is no need to worry.

Last edited:
Post what it shows you, if it's what I've been getting I was able to fix it with a core edit I was more in the range of 600 items at one point, but yes bank boxes are usually always a thing as stated before.

Back