Hi! I'm looking for help, I want to add more tyles of custom houses (18x18 is default)
there's a way to increase that ammount of tyles?
there's a script?

this will help to create better custom houses (being a player) and Towns :)

Thanks =)

This would require a lot of work, and also would require you to give your players custom patch files. House foundations are actually multis built into the client.

Way beyond that, it would require some extensive script side work as well so the house placement tool would support the new multi placements, and so that the house customization menu itself would support larger foundations.

One option is for a GM to place several plots right up against each other. Then the players can build them to look like one continuous house. You have to change how many houses a single player can own and you have to place them as a GM but it is a workaround.

This would require a lot of work, and also would require you to give your players custom patch files. House foundations are actually multis built into the client.

Way beyond that, it would require some extensive script side work as well so the house placement tool would support the new multi placements, and so that the house customization menu itself would support larger foundations.

Oh, that's bad news :'( Thanks for the data =)

One option is for a GM to place several plots right up against each other. Then the players can build them to look like one continuous house. You have to change how many houses a single player can own and you have to place them as a GM but it is a workaround.

I try that, but there's a problem: You can put 18x18 terrains together but not behind. This is a picture that I can do:

ai.imgur.com_l6kW8IQ.png

You can place them behind if you place the back one first, or just move the multi with a staff member.

Also, I've written a deed system that allows a player to make such a placement, I may release it sometime ;)

I believe the command is [area interface where baseHouse
should give a bounding box for moving it. Has been a long time since I had to use the command :)

You can place them behind if you place the back one first, or just move the multi with a staff member.

Also, I've written a deed system that allows a player to make such a placement, I may release it sometime ;)

Yep, work back to front, works fine!

Would love to see the deed system, I thought about doing that but was unsure how to get around the ownership limitations and such. Would love to see it if you get an itch to release! :D

Back