Is there a way?

u added some custom graphic whenever i drop that item to the ground some parts of it gets under

increasing the z +1 fixes is so i added this:

Code:
 public override bool DropToWorld( Mobile from, Point3D p )
        {
            this.Z +=1;
            return true;
        }

whenever i drop it the item disappear it goes somewhere and it cant be seen anymore xD

Since it is a custom graphic, edit it and make it taller a bit and then import it back in. This is why some UO artwork has a bunch of space below images. So make the canvas taller tiward the bottom if using PhotoShop.

I get the DropToWorld modification to try and solve the problem, but again...this is a custom art item and I do believe it is better to fix the art image as I described. Then if you use the ItemID somewhere else...or edit the map in Centred...you won't have to worry about the Z axis anymore.

https://www.servuo.com/threads/video-tutorial-aligning-images.730/
[doublepost=1543485281][/doublepost]You are wanting an item to go up? Then use my alignment method in the image file art.mul . Increasing the Z of the item in tiledata will increase how tall an item is. For example a table is 5 and and apple is 1. If I place the apple on the table it jumps to 5 and appears to sit on the table. This is done in the tiledata. If you are wanting say a corpse on water to be higher so it doesn't block boats this is scripted and that I do not know how to do that. I saw it done though so it is possible.

Back