Hello guys,have a question about skill,can i change individual skill limit?
Example: I want to set just swordmanship skill limit to 200.0,but others,still stay at 100.0 + 20 power scroll.
Its possible?Thank you!!!

yes, I don't remember the property you want to target directly, but it's the same property that the power scroll is working on so you can find it there, you can also set them below 100 if you like. Many shards have used this as a means to control classes too so you can take a look for those kinds of scripts as well. When would you want to impose the new limit? character creation, on use of a gate, use of an item, gm command?

yes, I don't remember the property you want to target directly, but it's the same property that the power scroll is working on so you can find it there, you can also set them below 100 if you like. Many shards have used this as a means to control classes too so you can take a look for those kinds of scripts as well. When would you want to impose the new limit? character creation, on use of a gate, use of an item, gm command?
Thank you,im thinking about to add 150 power scrolls on mob loot using
Code:
new PowerScroll(SkillName.Swords, 150.0) ; break;

yeah, that will break the limit and set it to 150, the skills.cs in the server folder shows the cap property, power scroll only modifies it for the said skill. The issue you're going to face then, skills may check for the 120, so you will need to look for where the skills are applied to make sure it's not being blocked there. 150 don't mean a thing if there's a hard cap in the check for 120

Back