Hi,

I need to know why the newest ServUO is crashing on me. I didn't do anything, its completely clean install.

Server Crash Report =================== ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7188.34725 Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0 .NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000 Time: 9/7/2019 8:56:10 PM Mobiles: 3 Items: 112 Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() in C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\ServUO-master5\ServUO-master\Scripts\Multis\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:line 17 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\ServUO-master5\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 523 at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\ServUO-master5\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 642 Clients: - Count: 0

Hi,

It is the client version issue that you have stumbled across. A hardcoded hotfix for house teleporters (that don't exist in older client data files) is crashing your server.

-Grim

Back