Hi

I need to know how to install the latest Serv-UO. Also, do I run the risk of my scripts breaking? I would that is possible.

-TWRaven
Post automatically merged:

(Sorry for the double post) Also, I have a whole bunch of custom buildings. Would I lose the buildings if I upgrade my ServUO?

Last edited:
Hi. I compiled the latest Serv-UO. I executed the server and it crashes. I didn't add anything or change anything so I'm kind of puzzled.
This is the crash log:

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7189.31822
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 9/7/2019 9:41:58 PM
Mobiles: 3
Items: 112
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() in C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\ServUO-master5\ServUO-master\Scripts\Multis\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:line 17
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\ServUO-master5\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 523
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\ServUO-master5\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 642

Clients:
- Count: 0

And this is the where the Exception is being thrown:

using Server;
using System;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Mobiles;
using Server.Spells;
using Server.Gumps;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Server.ContextMenus;
using Server.Targeting;

namespace Server.Multis
{
public class HouseTeleporterTile : HouseTeleporter, IFlipable
{
public static void Initialize()
{
TileData.ItemTable[0x574A].Flags = TileFlag.None;
}

public static int MaxCharges = 1000;

private int _Charges;

public override int ItemID
{
get { return base.ItemID; }
set

The exception is being thrown on the line: TileData.ItemTable[0x574A].Flags = TileFlag.None;

Thanks folks.

datapath.cs is not configured right!
private string datapath = @C\: " the address where the mul files are in your computer";
that line. should be an example, i just copy address from address bar on top of file i need to paste here...
what a pain i went thru, servuo is so sensitive....

Back