While I see the point for PvP I don't see the point for thieves. It just kinda kills the class as a whole. Is there a way to make it so a thief can steal insured items but still have insurance work in PvP?

I have figured out that if I remove

Code:
    //else if ((toSteal.LootType == LootType.Newbied || toSteal.CheckBlessed(root)) && !ItemFlags.GetStealable(toSteal))
                //{
                //    m_Thief.SendLocalizedMessage(502710); // You can't steal that!
                //}

From stealing.cs

i can steal insured items, but i can also steal blessed items as it says... so is an insured item considered a blessed item?!

insured isn't the same as blessed
I believe insured items were already stealable

Sadly if an item is insured it cannot be stolen. So if you don't comment out the above you cannot steal the item.. Which sucks cause then blessed items can be stolen too.

Last edited:
The issue is that toSteal.CheckBlessed(root)) also checks if it is insured not just blessed.
You can try it as
Code:
else if ((toSteal.LootType == LootType.Newbied || toSteal.LootType == LootType.Blessed && !ItemFlags.GetStealable(toSteal))
{
	m_Thief.SendLocalizedMessage(502710); // You can't steal that!
}

That would only remove the insurance out of the condition

The issue is that toSteal.CheckBlessed(root)) also checks if it is insured not just blessed.
You can try it as
Code:
else if ((toSteal.LootType == LootType.Newbied || toSteal.LootType == LootType.Blessed && !ItemFlags.GetStealable(toSteal))
{
	m_Thief.SendLocalizedMessage(502710); // You can't steal that!
}

That would only remove the insurance out of the condition
Gracias will give it a go!
[doublepost=1476318840][/doublepost]
Code:
 + Skills/Stealing.cs:
    CS1026: Line 191: ) expected

Error.

Fixed:

(toSteal.LootType

was an extra (

and it works!