I have seen a script that intercepts the skills gump by intercepting the packet "0x34" and then displaying a new skills gump. I assumed I could use the same logic to intercept the character status bar when clicking on said option on the paperdoll. However, when I navigate to PacketHandlers.cs in the core I am not sure which one of these (if any) refers to the status bar. They aren't clearly labeled. For example 0x34 is called "MobileQuery." Doesn't really make sense to me that this is the skills gump button but oh well. Anyone know if there is one for the character status bar? Thanks.

I used razor's packet logging to confirm it's packet 0x11. Thanks a ton for the link m309. This doesn't exist in the "static PacketHandlers()" and I assume to accomplish what I want, it won't be as easy as simply adding the register (register(0x11, 121 (Length according to packetlog), ...) and then trying to duplicate the MobileQuery(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) method below. If this is over my head I will just skip it.

Packet 0x11 is variable length and fairly complex. I think that's why it is not in the registry. I am just starting to learn the network core though.

Answers my question perfectly. I like digging around and seeing how far I can edit Ultima Online and this is one I don't understand yet. Thanks for the quick responses friends.

Back