Internal Map - What is it for and what are the long term effects if I modify it?
I ask this question because I have been running into an issue with multiple items remaining after I clear all facets on my test shard. After generating an object count it seems to be all random items. Like items that maybe decayed on corpses. For example there are 10 death robes showing up in objectcount and xmlfind after wiping the world clean. When I go to their coordinates they appear to be underground somewhere in the exact spot my GM has died before several times.

Why do these objects persist? I feel like they are on an internal map somewhere. Also if I modify
C#:
RegisterMap( 0x7F, 0x7F, 0x7F, Map.SectorSize, Map.SectorSize, 1, "Internal", MapRules.Internal );
will that help at all prevent this. I changed the rules to MapRules.Felucca just to see what happened. It didn't seem to have any immediate impact. I didn't think it would really but if I take out the line altogether RunUo doesn't like that. LOL

Deleting the saves results in an object count of 2 items only after wipe.
C#:
# Object count table generated on 10/1/2020 3:34:37 PM

# Items:
1    50.00%    Joeku.ToolbarInfos
1    50.00%    Server.Items.DisguisePersistance

#Mobiles:
1    100.00%    Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile

I feel like this is the norm of what the object count SHOULD be after clearing all facets.

Last edited:
Back