I've never had mine auto restart, tho I never configured it for automation, and I modified the core of it quite a bit >.>

Its the Invasion System created by Ravenwolf. You can find the download to it on the site here, and you configure the .cs files like anything else in UO.

Its the Invasion System created by Ravenwolf. You can find the download to it on the site here, and you configure the .cs files like anything else in UO.
I have put mine in my custom files but its not registering it and yes I have recompiled. I dont know what im doing wrong...

I have put mine in my custom files but its not registering it and yes I have recompiled. I dont know what im doing wrong...
What version of ServUO are you using? if it's after pub57 you have to do more than just recompile, you have th rebuild the whole server each time you add a script or make changes to a script. Sorry if this is obvious to you and what you mean, it's a mistake a lot of people make with the never servers.

Reactions: Zsu
What version of ServUO are you using? if it's after pub57 you have to do more than just recompile, you have th rebuild the whole server each time you add a script or make changes to a script. Sorry if this is obvious to you and what you mean, it's a mistake a lot of people make with the never servers.
You mean clicking on the debug or release compiler? I dont know how else to rebuild it?

Anything after publish 57 you have to re run the release compiler. That's the only way to get the server to recognize script additions/changes. I personally use publish 57 for one of these reasons.

Ok so yes. I have recompiled them. Still doesnt work. I have recompiled 50 other scripts this way and either it works and shows up on server or it throws a code and I fix it. So right now it accepts it but isnt showing up on server. I type in the command and says its invalid..
Post automatically merged:

Anything after publish 57 you have to re run the release compiler. That's the only way to get the server to recognize script additions/changes. I personally use publish 57 for one of these reasons.
ok so i took my custom folder out my scripts folder and then put it back and recompiled/rebuilt my server and now its throwing this code

Custom\InvasionMainGump.cs(16,23): warning CS0169: The field 'InvasionMainGump._
mStartTimer' is never used [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.c
sproj]
Custom\Invasion System.cs(34,22): warning CS0414: The field 'TownInvasion._Alway
sMurderer' is assigned but its value is never used [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-
master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
2 Warning(s)
0 Error(s)

Last edited:
Those are just warnings telling you that those 2 things are called for but never used. Weird that you had to remove and re-add the folder to get it to read. I'm not aquainted with the system so I don't know the ins and outs of it but I am glad you got the server to read it now.

Those are just warnings telling you that those 2 things are called for but never used. Weird that you had to remove and re-add the folder to get it to read. I'm not aquainted with the system so I don't know the ins and outs of it but I am glad you got the server to read it now.
Ok thank you! I dunno. It might be my computer! I appreciate your help!

Back