Hey again!

So i´ve got everything up and running smoothy with my custom made world. Deleted everything in decorations, spawns, honesty systems, risings tide and so own so nothing spawns and the only objects and mobiles ingame are my character. A fresh clean start. This remained during a period of about 13-14 hours with no new spawns.

But when i inspect the custom map (map0 replaced, staid, statics and map) There are 2 areas (so far) on the map that have some invisible blocks still left. These areas shows up on pandora (see pic below) but not ingame. I´ve tried to look throu the scripts and doublechecked decorations again and removed everything except the accountfile in Saves a few times. But this still remains. Using the 57 build with client 7.0.15.1.

As im in the phase of building cities and houses with uo archtect and freezing them into the mapfiles, im a bit hindered by these invisible object. Im using a different directory for the servuo datapath and did a freeze test - copy into the client directory which worked perfectly. Any idea what this is? I tried 2 other emulators where i dont have this problem at all.

Left pic: Selfexplained, a green/brown random area in the middle of my circles.
Right pic: A bigger dungeon on top of my custom made ones.

map.png

These changes are probably coming from diff files. I assume that you are using .mul files.

Most of the mapX.mul data is stored in files itself but each of them may have additional diff mul file. Clients read map and then corresponding diff file and merges that together. Same thing applies to statics.

If you don't care about diff changes you can just create empty files to replace them. I'm not sure if deleting will do the thing but it's worth trying too.

mul_diff_files.png

Last edited:
Thank you, i´ll look into them.

Edit: Deleting them worked, im loosing the overview when refreshing the world map, but the map in pandora itself works. And the areas are all clear! Ty!
/nFz

Last edited:
Back