ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Mondain's Legacy
Hi guys looking for some help relating to a server i am just starting, i am looking for a script that would allow more than one character per ip address as i have a few ppl who are looking to play from the same house and are unable to as it shows that the ip has an account linked to it alrerady, If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thank you

Hi guys looking for some help relating to a server i am just starting, i am looking for a script that would allow more than one character per ip address as i have a few ppl who are looking to play from the same house and are unable to as it shows that the ip has an account linked to it alrerady, If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thank you
Try accounthandler.cs

Well then I would need to know what version of ServUO you are using.
Also by looking at the dates on them files I am assuming it is a very old version of ServUO.

Well then I would need to know what version of ServUO you are using.
Also by looking at the dates on them files I am assuming it is a very old version of ServUO.
It was a server i found on my drop box from a while back, and i downloaded a version of run uo 2.3 and cant see the config folder in that either, i have found it now it was in a different folder, i found the accounts scripts and it says1668731923479.png
when i edit this and run the server and make an account it still says there is an account already linked to this ip address

Last edited:
Back