OP
Xeno
ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
Is it better to study one over the other fpr ServUO and what is the difference?

I am going through a basic tutorial video now, its like 4 hours long but so far has been quite helpful. All the help here has been great and really makes me want to learn more about the coding language so I am not guessing at meaning as much. If nothing else, it means I am more confident in it lol

From what I have come to understand is C# or called C (Sharp) is microsofts version of C++ and is very similar in nature. So knowing C++ you can pick up C# pretty easy vice versa. But thats just from my observations and using both languages in my real world exp.

C# was crafted by Microsoft and officially introduced in 2000 as part of the .NET framework. Developed by Anders Hejlsberg, a Danish programmer, C# aimed to blend the strengths of C and C++ while introducing modern, object-oriented features. Unlike C and C++, which are considered low-level languages, C# stands out as a high-level language. It abstracts many low-level intricacies, offering features such as automatic memory management and a simplified syntax. This higher level of abstraction enhances developer productivity by allowing them to focus on application logic rather than getting bogged down in manual memory manipulation or hardware-specific details. The creation of C# was a strategic move by Microsoft to provide a powerful, yet developer-friendly language for building applications on the .NET platform.

Back