Is there a way to the classic houses Contructable? I was wondering if its possible to build a small town without setting up uo:ar? it would be nice to type [add tower or [add marblehouse and be able to place a static of that (the way the AddOns are placed) I tried searhing cs scripts for where I might add it but im not seeing much other than the html for each house.

thanks in advance

I don't know about making them available with "[add" , but your owner acct can use deeds and place them anywhere(as many as you want). Make them all public and people can walk in them and you can put gm vendors in them and such.

I don't know about making them available with "[add" , but your owner acct can use deeds and place them anywhere(as many as you want). Make them all public and people can walk in them and you can put gm vendors in them and such.

I was thinking of doing that, I wanted to make a town thats been overrun, so I would want enemy mobs inside the houses as well. I tried adding a spawner in one i placed with the owner account and they were all moved outside the house. as far as making a town for vendors and stuff, that would work but the signs all state the owners name

Once you place the house=double click the sign and set it to public, then you should be ok with monsters in this- you can also [prop the sign and at the top restrict decay- next page the sign can be hidden

Once you place the house=double click the sign and set it to public, then you should be ok with monsters in this- you can also [prop the sign and at the top restrict decay- next page the sign can be hidden

YES!! i don't know why i didn't think of this, I'm sitting here scratching my head looking at code trying to figure a way NOT to screw up the server but this is a very simple solution!

You are Awesome, Thank you!

PS

Is there a way to pick up and move an XMLSpawner? I had an idea while doing this and i don't want to rewrite everything in it if I don't have to

Last edited:
Back