ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
None
i have 2 animation files i'd like for a particular mob to spawn as.
I want to keep the 2 different artworks in the same index number. So basically anim1 and anim3 have the 2 animations I want
to use. Is there some code I can add to the mob .cs file that would tell it to randomly choose between the two different anim file locations.

well each mob is tied to an animation. Find that code and modify it with an "or" which i serious and so bad at coding and reading code but i think its "|" so essencially its like this "Animation id= 0x123" but then you change it to "Animation id= 0x123 | 0x321"... im sure this is missing something and probably wont work lol

They are both the same animation number. They are coming from anim1 and anim3 files. i'd like to try and have the mob randomly choose from each location on spawning.

You would probably have to modify the body table and add an alias using a 3rd empty slot that points to the secondary animation, and then have your server code pick between those.

Maybe I misinterpreted the question but wouldnt it just be something as simple as
Body = Utility.RandomList(1,2);

That won't work I'm out of h slots. I need them to be under the same index number. i can use
Body = Utility.RandomList(1,2); but really need both animation under same index number from different annim files
the biggest problem is out of slots.

Last edited:
Back