Greetings all,

I am using RunUO and am having a problem with DefTinkering. I tried to add an item to DefTinerking, and upon booting up the shard with Razor and doubleclicking on the TinkersTools, RunUO disconnects and reloads itself, and I must login tothe shard again via Razor. I tried removing the item, and then replacing DefTinkering with an older version from a previous save, both to no avail. Does anyone have any idea what is happening, and perhaps how it can be fixed? Thanks in advance!

Archaaz

Ah, thanks...Here is the crash report:

RunUO Version 2.2, Build 5035.42
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 10/19/2016 11:03:23 AM
Mobiles: 9486
Items: 105150
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.CollectionBase.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItemCol.GetAt(Int32 index)
at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem.AddRes(Int32 index, Type type, TextDefinition name, Int32 amount, TextDefinition message)
at Server.Engines.Craft.DefTinkering.InitCraftList()
at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem..ctor(Int32 minCraftEffect, Int32 maxCraftEffect, Double delay)
at Server.Engines.Craft.DefTinkering.get_CraftSystem()
at Server.Items.TinkersTools.get_CraftSystem()
at Server.Items.BaseTool.OnDoubleClick(Mobile from)
at Server.Mobile.Use(Item item)
at Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.XmlAttach.UseReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
[doublepost=1476894146][/doublepost]Ah, I found an older backup and replaced DefTinkering and it works. I am not entirely certain what the problem was, but it works now. Thanks!

Haha. I attempted to add a piece of jewelry, but added it under AddJewelrySet rather than #region Jewelry. Interestingly, even after I removed it and saved the file, it still crashed. No idea. Thanks for the help though!

Back