Using ServUO. I'm trying to create an item based on an ingot that has a chance to drop from any kind of monster and then I can have vendor stones take that as currency. I also want to adjust some craftable items to use it as an additional resource in addition to the normal ingredients. I'm trying to follow the example of what Dethtim3 posted in this thread.

These are the errors I'm getting:
C#:
Errors:
+ Custom/MonsterIngotLootValidate.cs:
    CS0266: Line 29: Cannot implicitly convert type 'double' to 'float'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
    CS0103: Line 38: The name 'MonsterIngotLootList' does not exist in the current context
+ Mobiles/Normal/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0103: Line 6091: The name 'MonsterIngot' does not exist in the current context
    CS7036: Line 6573: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'luck' of 'MonsterIngotValidate.MonsterIngotChance(Mobile, BaseCreature, int)'
+ Custom/MonsterIngotLootList.cs:
    CS0246: Line 17: The type or namespace name 'MonsterIngot' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Attached are the files I'm using and the instructions I followed to edit BaseCreature.cs. Also, below is what I'm using in DefBlacksmithing.cs to add to crafting. I'm not sure I'm using the right numbers (1044036 and 1044253)
C#:
AddRes(index, typeof(MonsterIngot), 1044036, 1, 1044253);

One other issue I'm having, I'm using the Xanthos Claim System. It's not grabbing the MonsterIngots with the [grab command and I can't use the [-t] command to change it. Not sure if this is an issue with my MonsterIngot.cs file or Xanthos.

Attachments

• MonsterIngotLootList.cs
    1.4 KB · Views: 1
  • MonsterIngotLootValidate.cs
    1.2 KB · Views: 1
  • MonsterIngot.cs
    952 bytes · Views: 1
Back