has anyone compiled a list of item ID #s by expansion?

alpha - beta - release - T2A - Ren - TD - LBR - AOS - SE - ML - KR - SA - HS - TOL

alpha - beta - release - T2A - Ren - TD - LBR - AOS - SE - ML - KR - SA - HS - TOL

Im sure someone has a list somewhere but unless you've been watching the ArtIDs each update it'd be hard to go back and do now. Ever since Broadsword took over they have gone back and used previously empty slots and filled them.

worse comes to worse... you could install each expansion cd to get the earlier versions

the ghetto way i tried to, is install T2A and use UOFiddler to export the art...

problem with that is Fiddler names the files dumb
so its alot or renaming to get a nice looking 0x0001 0x0002 ect...

but in theory you could do this for all the CD versions and compare the numbers to make a list...

Another interesting this is that the client differs even in the same version. GOLD don't have MAP2, MAP3, and MAP4 while UOML and LBR2D have them all. Most of the files seem to be the same. I know that GOLD did show dragon plate armor like a normal plate armor in green color. While this was fixed in LBR3D. One thing I have noticed is that client.exe is always the same on every expansion version and the code inside the file itself that does some kind of check to determine how it should react. The music files are an example of this. You can copy them from UOML to GOLD and GOLD will use them. The ART.MUL is the same in every installation and it is inside this file all ItemID is stored.

All clients get merged together at 6-0-14-4 this is the first UOSA patch. This makes it possible to check by patching a client from 1.25.35 to 6-0-14-3 then switch to UOSA patches up to 7.0.24.2. I know this works sins I have tested it and the RTP/PAT files would not patch the files if the file checksum value doesn't march.

Here are all 3 types of clients patched up to 5.0.9.1 as an example.
http://www.uot2a.com/download/clients/

-Grim

Last edited:

I use UO Fiddler to see them but have been putting them into an excel list for easier sorting and classification as I use them. If you are interested in something like that I'd be happy to share. FYI - It also has the body value list in it.

share it up...

what im trying to accomplish is a masterlist of items / itemID's by expansion... obviously the old stuff would be hard to sort, but once its done, its done forever

there used to be a script that had a command to spawn in every item id up to a certain point all spaced out in game that i used to use back in the day to reference statics to build with, but that computer is long gone and i'm having a heck of a time searching all up and down google and here for something simular, has anyone scooped it up in the past and have it available?

Back