Hey there we're making a shard that allow player to afk farm anything on game none stop, and we're trying to make a sink so players can continue to farm without effecting the game.

I'm pretty sure there is a program out there already, but I am unable to find them, and if anybody know any that is already build then please let me know.

The way it will work players can get points from resource such as ingot, wood, leather, marty, artifacts then players will use the point from trading item, and the reward will be random like doom artifacts players can choose doom artifacts, but it'll be random just as you get it from dark father.

Any help is greatly appreciate thank you.

You could take a look at the Brit clean up service, since that seems like a good foundation for what you want. You'll probably need to rebuild the item list, though.

You could also set up several ML style quests, and create a few new rewards in RewardBag.cs.

ok what is the command to get brit clean up service? I found it in the file it's there, but I don't know how to get it going.

CleanUpBritanniaData.cs

Fairly certain that you just need to spawn the clean up barrel and the clean up representative to get the system running.

I'm not at my computer, sorry I can't be more help right now.

O.K. we figure it out we had to log in other shard to figure it out then we just found a barrel, and we just type barrel in our search list, and found clean up britaina barrel, and even type clean in search list, and found NPC that sell for point.

Thank you very much for telling us about that!

Back