Hi everyone,
I've just edited the ArrowPM 0.0.3 scripts to let players send/receive messages, but sometimes the received and/or the saved messages (if I save them before sending) seem to disappear after a server restart.
When I create the items (as scrolls) and add them into PG's backpacks everything is ok, but if I restart the server some of the scrolls are not visible inside (and at everytime restart other PM scrolls could disappear too); the same happens even if I put the scrolls on the floor or into NPC's backpacks.
I registered a Command to check where are the missing scrolls and after restart they have parententity = backpack and rootparententity = PG mobile and coords the same of the PG (sometimes Map is Internal, sometimes is Felucca).. but they are not visible..
Another Command force them to be re-added in the parententity backpack and after this they appear, but if I move them they disappear again.. going in a sort of limbo..

Could it be a serializing error?

Here You can see two message scrolls (one inside PG's backpack and one in NPC's one).. if I move them, they disappear (and change Map: Internal <> Felucca)..

upload_2016-5-25_0-41-51.png

Please help me,

Thank You

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-25_0-40-27.png
    upload_2016-5-25_0-40-27.png
    1,021.3 KB · Views: 1
Back