Hello,just tryed to get off the revamped system,under ML expansion and publish 56.1 with latest client,my goal is create a pure ML server,and my unique issue is with these new dungeons,its possible to get them back to old version with the new client?
Tryed to set up the shard using a ML client from the forum resource,but having problems loading the server.
Any other way?Thank you! Picture:
Sin título.png

Ahoj, tak ne uplně jsem pochopil překlad z google translators. Ale všeobecně: Ultima Online, na jakém koliv emulátoru (ServU, RunUO, Sphere atd) je tak modikovatelná, že nejsou takřka žádné hranice. Ano, má svá specifikace, ale to se dá řešit. To uplný hardcored, to je prostě tak danné, ale s tím se zjiješ. Ale, všeobecně, Ultimu předěláš do své vlastní podoby. Takže jestli chceš dělat Mondain nebo svoji vlastní hru, podaří se Ti To. Navíc Mondains, to je to nejlepší z EA Games a OSI co udělali. A navíc je to to nejlepší, co mi modifikátoři můžeme vylepšit. Je to verze, která se dá nejlépe předělat. Tak myslím, že se Ti to podaří.
The picture, probably write more what you do with it. This is not how one understands.

You can't change the artwork in the latest client so your best bet is running the ML client. However, the latest ServUO version makes that hard if not impossible to do. You may need to go to the fork of the older server to use the ML client.

You can try using your client with these switches set:

In /misc/MapDefinitions.cs you'll find:

Code:
            TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0   (client version: true <= 6.0.0.0 // false > 6.0.0.0 )

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

Set TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = true if you're using anything before 6.0 --- the 5.9.x or lower versions.

Set PostHSFormat = true only for clients 7.0.9.0 or higher

With that one, 5.x clients may be playable. Anything older could still get dicey.

Thank you mate!
Seems to work doing a small fix in house tile file,just noticed an issue while loading the world,here the pic:Ç
"Multi files not found",i need to convert files using any program?Thank you!

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
The server may not be able to reach that location. I always make a folder for the client files in the root directory, using no spaces (like C:\UOMLCLIENT) This keeps Windows from preventing access for whatever reason.

What client version are you using? I think ServUO still supports MUL files but you might have to use the previous version of the server. The project is now focused on providing only the current UO experience and support for older eras and clients is being removed.

The server may not be able to reach that location. I always make a folder for the client files in the root directory, using no spaces (like C:\UOMLCLIENT) This keeps Windows from preventing access for whatever reason.

What client version are you using? I think ServUO still supports MUL files but you might have to use the previous version of the server. The project is now focused on providing only the current UO experience and support for older eras and clients is being removed.
Im trying to use the fully patched ML client from clients forum(5.0.9.1),and repo 56.1.
Post automatically merged:

///Update///Having issues with backpack,cannot get items in my backpack,so i think is a hard task to try use this client on newest ServUo versions.

Last edited:
Back