1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just joined

Discussion in 'New Join Forum' started by Denjiki, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Denjiki

Denjiki Active Member

Soo I'm getting back into UO after a 6 year break -- making a shard for just myself and 5-6 other friends to play on. Started with RunUO, realized it didn't have the quests for Stygian Abyss in place, and so I posted on their forums looking for answers and was pointed here. Just downloaded ServUO and compiled it, spawned the world, and see that there are quite a few of the quest NPCs and such. I noticed there are still a few things missing, such as the SA dungeon isn't fully spawned, but I will explore the forums on how to fix that issue. I have some questions regarding it, but I'll post those on the correct forum once I'm verified. Anyways, I look forward to playing again and it appears that people here are quite helpful so I'm glad to see that :)

2. Kalamus

Kalamus Active Member

Welcome to ServUO :).

3. Ravenwolfe

Moderator ServUO Developer

Welcome here!

SA is not 100% but we are the closest. You might want to look for the SA mini champs in the releases sections, its probably part of what you are missing.

4. Denjiki

Denjiki Active Member

I think I found what you are talking about in custom releases. Just waiting to get verified to download it. Thanks for the help!

5. IanE

IanE Member

Welcome hope we all can help you with everything!