Khaeros is a customized interactive low fantasy world designed for roleplayers who want their characters to impact the growth and development of their community. Three unique cultures, based on a blend of historical real-world civilizations and various media representations of those cultures, in conjunction with our versatile leveling and skill system and innovative combat system, allow players a wide variety of character builds and result in a very different Ultima Online experience. Thestaff is ready and able to help make your roleplaying experience on Khaeros an enjoyable one.

Please note that our world is an adult-restricted server. In a dynamic, player-driven world built to represent a particularly gritty time in history and in a world who's setting is torn by conflicts at nearly every level all manner of activities or scenarios may be portrayed which are not appropriate for children. As such we stipulate players be over the age of eighteen.

If you are interested in joining our shard then click the link below

http://www.khaeros.net/

If it's anything like the Khaeros of old - I highly recommend this shard for serious roleplayers. I used to staff on Khaeros years ago and helped with world building and story progression; it's an extremely customized and unique rp experience.

Thanks for the feedback! We have taken it back to how Khaeros was remember for, being gritty and harsh giving players complete freedom without staff intervention and keeping everything within complete balance. What was your staff name?

Hello, just joined, now to figure out how to download and start the game?
Played UO a lot before long time ago, not to software literate where do I find instructions for downloading and starting the game?

Last edited:
Back