Friendly skill caps, 600 Stat Cap, Fast gains, Free 7x GM skillball, Hundreds of custom monsters/Items, Custom crafting, Leveled Weapons, Animal Breeding, Bioengineeringclient Version Ultima Classic client latest uosteam and razor work 2593 kojiosrealm.ddns.net

Hello Kojio,

i can't Loggin with Client 7.0.52.2 also version 7.0.38.2, can make account, can choose char (mage) give name and then it fails i choose new Heaven and press next to loginto the world but nothing happens then.

Edit:
I made it to login when i pressed on Paladin so seems to be an Issue with the Mage...

Hello Kojio,

i can't Loggin with Client 7.0.52.2 also version 7.0.38.2, can make account, can choose char (mage) give name and then it fails i choose new Heaven and press next to loginto the world but nothing happens then.

Edit:
I made it to login when i pressed on Paladin so seems to be an Issue with the Mage...

Okay I'll get it fixed thank you for informing me
[doublepost=1482359436][/doublepost]
Friendly skill caps, 600 Stat Cap, Fast gains, Free 7x GM skillball, Hundreds of custom monsters/Items, Custom crafting, Leveled Weapons, Animal Breeding, Bioengineeringclient Version Ultima Classic client latest 7 uosteam and razor work 2593 kojiosrealm.ddns.net

Hello Kojio,

Edit:
Also it's classic client version 7.0.55.4

No unfortunately the mage is messed up and I have to fix it but I assure you once I'm back from my trip it'll be fixed

Back