ok so had a cool idea I turned the braceletes of bindings into collars of binding for Our Gorean shard sounds easy enuff and strate forward (umm no)) got as far as getting them to spawn and bind and inscribe easy enuff,, having hell getting them to equip to neck as a gorget (kollar) (line 314 & 319) and Im missing something to get the equip part ??? also want to get attributes to work on them hoping could get some help on these ,, included the bracelet file to reference there translocation items and I couldn't find any other file they mite attach to and work from so kinda at a stand still

and Please by All means add Your name to the top if You helped with this
and would like these to work in all facets but haven't got that far yet

(edit) when spawned in shard can props says layer invalid but if change in props to neck it will equip

Attachments

• BraceletOfBinding.cs
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • KollarsOfBinding.cs
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
i have not looked at them but i would say take a look at the code for the neck such as one of the necklaces or gorget or something along those lines and see where the neck location is in the code and then change it accordingly in your scripts.... i am sorry if i dont help much atm just got alot of work on the go ATM

change it from inheriting Item to BaseArmor

Note: don't directly copy and paste my code, the item name and ItemID aren't matching what you have in your script
public class KollarOfBinding : BaseArmor, TranslocationItem

Then in the constructor indicate the Layer

Code:
[Constructable]
        public KollarOfBinding()
            : base(0x1086)
        {
            this.Hue = 0x489;
            this.Weight = 1.0;
Layer = Layer.Neck
            this.m_Inscription = "";
        }

The client knows to put the item on the neck slot of the paperdoll because you're using a gorget ItemID
But indicating and finding the Layer of an item is done server side.

Also setting it to BaseArmor should allow the properties to show correctly

got that in and uncommented attributes it loaded but when spawned You cant see it propsed a plategorget in shard and it give this id
: base(0x1413)
so id is right for shard

this is working just fine for me

Code:
public class KollarOfBinding : BaseArmor, TranslocationItem

{
        private int m_Charges;
        private int m_Recharges;
        private string m_Inscription;
        private KollarOfBinding m_Bound;
        private TransportTimer m_Timer;

[Constructable]
        public KollarOfBinding()
            : base(0x1413)
        {
              this.Hue = 0x43D;
              this.Weight = 1.0;
              ItemID = 0x1413;
              Layer = Layer.Neck;
               this.m_Inscription = "";

this.Attributes.AttackChance = 25;
              this.Attributes.BonusDex = 25;
              this.Attributes.BonusHits = 25;
              this.Attributes.BonusMana = 15;
              this.Attributes.DefendChance = 25;
              this.Attributes.LowerManaCost = 10;
              this.Attributes.Luck = 200;
              this.Attributes.NightSight = 1;        
              this.Attributes.RegenHits = 10;
              this.Attributes.RegenMana = 9;
              this.Attributes.RegenStam = 9;
              this.Attributes.SpellDamage = 25;
              this.Attributes.BonusStr = Utility.RandomMinMax(45, 55);
              this.LootType = LootType.Blessed;

}

oh so close but its still not showing when spawned :(

(tryin to remember what We did to make it show but not equip lol)

really? it worked for me just fine. I could spawn it, wear it, and use it without any issues

are you using servuo or a different emulator?

oh duh yea :p:p running Justuo didn't think about that because a lot of the scripts work with no fixin
justuo 2.0 patched to 7.0.50
( My bad We are 3 weeks into finishing and tryin to debug eodon tribes)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
JustUO - [http://www.playuo.org] Version 1.0
Publish 4

**** VITA-NEX: CORE 2.2.0.0 ****
[doublepost=1478740601][/doublepost]We got these fixed :) big thanks to ZeroDowned for his help Thanks to Lagatha for patiently testing so many times
These were made for Neshobas Gorean world I will release them on the newscript release thread but please leave the header intact and give credit to those that tested and helped make these work

Last edited:
1 bug workin on they say bracelet of binding when equipped please post fix if You can fix and I will update the release and include Your name in header and workin on maybe getting them to got to any map any where

change
public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
{
list.Add(1054000, this.m_Charges.ToString() + (this.m_Inscription.Length == 0 ? "\t " : " :\t" + this.m_Inscription)); // a kollar of binding : ~1_val~ ~2_val~
}

public override void OnSingleClick(Mobile from)
{
this.LabelTo(from, 1054000, this.m_Charges.ToString() + (this.m_Inscription.Length == 0 ? "\t " : " :\t" + this.m_Inscription)); // a kollar of binding : ~1_val~ ~2_val~
}
to
public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
{
list.Add("Kollar of Binding" + this.m_Charges.ToString() + (this.m_Inscription.Length == 0 ? "\t " : " :\t" + this.m_Inscription)); // a kollar of binding : ~1_val~ ~2_val~
}

public override void OnSingleClick(Mobile from)
{
this.LabelTo(from, "Kollar of Binding" + this.m_Charges.ToString() + (this.m_Inscription.Length == 0 ? "\t " : " :\t" + this.m_Inscription)); // a kollar of binding : ~1_val~ ~2_val~
}

for maps take out this section

'
else if (!Core.AOS && from.Map != boundRoot.Map)
{
from.SendLocalizedMessage(1054014); // The kollar glows black. The kollar's target is on another facet.
return false;
}

ok added that in booted and spawned binded goes to each 1 like it should travels a few more places but cant inscribe them now but they show as a Kollar Of Binding instead of bracelet everthing works but the inscribing

k still got a couple of bugs tryin to work out inscribe not showing and charges not showing up this is the newest script with changes We made also still says bracelet in a few places things also tryin to work out deleted the release thread til get the kinks worked out of it

Attachments

• KollarsOfBinding.cs
    18 KB · Views: 4
the bracelet show bracelet of binding (charges) inscribed name,,, kollar is showing Kollar of Binding the inscribed name can take place of Kollar Of Binding charges needed in there somewhere or show like this
Kollar Of Binding
Property Of Name (inscribe)
charge amount (charges)

The issue with Bracelet still showing up was because of Localized message that use clilocs, that was easy to fix.
still working on the inscription showing up correctly

only issue i've had with this is the inscription not updating unless equiped

Attachments

• KollarsOfBinding.cs
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
not sure it crashed My testers shard to getting her crash log (don't think thats the crash log is only 1 I have and it look like its from the Nov 10th My bad no crash log it just shutdowns server
will terminate for stack overflow exception (was all I could get )

Last edited:
ah, okay, the stack overflow is my fault

find public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)

and change AddNameProperty to AddNameProperties

Awsome :):) I was looking for the problem but couldn't see it it loaded spawned charged inscribed and getting further testing tomoro will let You know how it goes
[doublepost=1479861931][/doublepost]awesomely sweet working like they should THANK YOU ZeroDowned ,, Lagatha and tala for helping and testing tested for a hour or so no problems so gonna rerelease them :)

Back