I can't figure this out, and it doesn't make no sense the label number seem like it is customize able, but it's really not even if you change the number it won't work so are there a hidden number, or something behind each item, or something?

I've tried to change it from 111111 smaller number it doesn't work, and I tried to change bigger number still not work.

I'm trying to add item on a britiana clean up, and it require label number for player to read to know what item it is, and I'm having a difficult time making a label number.

If there is a way that I can convert SBinfo for buy like black smith that will sell item for point system it'll be 1000 time easier since you don't need label number for that.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you like, you can try my Cliloc gump. I wrote it originally to replace the old RunUO ClilocViewer gump, which was very good, but I had trouble searching, and with the order, and with viewing the entries in context.

After several versions of this, I decided to incorporate things from both systems, and in fact my gump requires the ClilocViewer and it's associated files be present. My gump also requires Linq, so you will need to be compiled at .Net 4.0 or higher.

To use it, drop the scripts in your Customs folder, and restart. In game, type [Cliloc

It will allow you to search by 2 methods, keyword or number. This way, you can find something by keyword, then type that same entry's number in so that you can view the other entries near it. This sometimes helps provide more context for the entry.

Attachments

• Clilocs.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 44
O.K. nice alright so how exactly do I make this work? I'm trying to add a deed in a clean up vendor to make it say what it is.

Sorry if I sound noob honesty it sound like I need to make a new number, and edit then export, or something is that what it is?

It depends what you want it to say. Some things you can find something close in the existing list of Cliloc entries, so you don't need a custom entry. If you absolutely need a custom entry then you will need to use Fiddler to create a new Ciloc.enu file with your added entries.

Back