Hey everyone, so I've been learning how to program slowly over the past year and a half; it's actually been longer than that but I used to self-teach whereas now I had been getting instruction through a local instructor in my area. To make a long story short, I was browsing the internet last week and stumbled on a site that can teach anyone, who is an audio-visual learner (and dedicated), how to program in a matter of months. Everything is repetition, so practice a lot and these lessons will be well worth the $35.00 USD monthly subscription.

They have a foundations of programming course which absolutely rocks and will teach you about all those funky symbols in your code. The author actually uses JavaScript as his teaching language, but most things he talks about spans across many different languages including C#. Once you finish with that course you can take some of the C# courses which contain a lot of chapters but you can go as fast or as slow as you like. My personal thought is that, if you're like me and forget things, you might want to watch each of the chapter videos in the course once, take notes, re-watch those videos, review your notes, and then take the quizzes.

Now you don't get college credit or anything like that, but this website is a great supplement!

www.lynda.com

Went through the links on this thread.
They are old and need new links:

Pluralsight - Search
Lynda - c#: Online Courses, Training and Tutorials on LinkedIn Learning
Udemy - https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?src=ukw&q=c#
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=c#
FreeCodeCamp - freeCodeCamp.org

23 is the ID for key "#", searched c#.
IDK what the deal is with Udemy, but it has some weird discount when you visit it for the first time.
-it will give you a discount for first visit, tested with going to a mates place and signing up with a different account and the discount was renewed, idk how it works but if you keep making new accounts and have a million friends that have never used it before, you can always get the discount?
-
some of the courses are over priced imo without the discount*

Last edited:
The links above are still active and for what we are doing in this hobby will suffice. It’s not like we are doing any advanced programming; even if that were the case, that master class will get you there.

Back