ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
So wondering if anyone else using the Level System 3 is seeing double experience when they or their pet kills a mob. I am trying to narrow down where it is occurring but I can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated because it's rather annoying and you level up twice as fast. Let me know if you need to see any files I have included BaseCreature to start with but I don't see anywhere in there where it would dupe the exp, and the Level System only shows it once as well..

C#:
                else
                {
                    if (exppower != null)
                    {
                        pm.SendMessage("You gained " + (give + c.ExpPowerAmount) + " boosted exp for the kill!");
                        xmlplayer.kxp += (int)give + c.ExpPowerAmount;
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        pm.SendMessage("You gained " + give + " exp for the kill!");
                        xmlplayer.kxp += (int)give;
                    }
                    if (pm.HasGump(typeof(ExpBar)))
                    {
                        pm.CloseGump(typeof(ExpBar));
                        pm.SendGump(new ExpBar(pm));
                    }

if (xmlplayer.Expp >= xmlplayer.ToLevell && xmlplayer.Levell < xmlplayer.MaxLevel)
                        DoLevel(pm, new Configured());
                }

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    274.2 KB · Views: 4
It's probably awarding XP for both damagers to the mobile upon death, but attributes the XP from your pet to you instead.

We thought about that but it happens even if your not using a pet, we also turned pet kills give exp off and it was still double, we're trying to narrow it down.

From some testing we've done, if advanced experience is turned ON you get double but different amounts of exp, if you turn it OFF you get the exact same exp twice.

Do I know what that means.. no.. I'm still at a loss lol..

Back