Well I wanted to remain anonymous because I am not entirely sure I want to get back into UO coding but I am the same Greystar that was a Member of the Old Orbsydia and RunUO for a long time. I was also known as a good coder scripter. Again though I'm not entirely sure I'm willing to dedicate so much time to it again. However I Wanted the code that was the most updated with SA stuff instead of getting RunUO code directly. Also how much has this code Diverged from the RunUO code so I can merge any changes improvements in the core code if necessary.

Welcome! This is a community project so no one is going to pressure you to code if you don't feel like it!

As far as diverged, it depends on if you are talking about RunUO 2.3 or if you are using Mark's releases of 2.4 and 2.5.

Some of the packets and time settings were changed to go with the new clients. There is a customs framework and some differences in the locations of files. The core itself its not all that different from Mark's current RunUO.

The biggest differences are outside the core with the additions of SA stuff, but your familiar with that already from your Orbsydia experience.

Good to have you here, I know your name quite well from RunUO.

Back