Found this on Runuo

In Scripts\Misc\CharacterCreation.cs, look for the line that starts "CityInfo city" (At or around line 655)

There should be two lines at that location, which should look something like this:

Code:
CityInfo city = GetStartLocation( args, young );
//CityInfo city = new CityInfo( "Britain", "Sweet Dreams Inn", 1496, 1628, 10, Map.Felucca );
Place comment marks ( // ) in front of the short line, and remove them from the beginning of the longer line. Edit the marked values of the second line to suit your needs.

To get the coordinates of a location, go to the spot you want new characters to start, type '[get location', and click yourself - that will give you the coordinates.
So the X Y Z cords which you get for your location you will change above- plus the map if not Fel

Do note that if you have the young player system enabled on your shard, then young players will automatically be placed in Haven no matter where CharacterCreation.cs places them.

hey norman just a suggestion we shouldmake a login config that handles locations. with a true or false for young statement. I can come up with something and post it on here as a concept of a idea you can look it over.

I also had a question on how to make a new player start where I wanted them to. Does this mean I would need to not make new players young somehow? Is this what has just been discussed in the last few posts or is there an easy way to make that happen?

Thanks so much!

If all you are after is to force all new characters to a single starting location, just drop in a custom script that hooks EventSink.CharacterCreated . In this hook method I would recommend setting up a timer to move the character to the desired location after .5 seconds. This is to ensure this occurs after every other CharacterCreated hook has executed.

Back