I've went into my region.xml and changed all regions to hold a logout delay, but still isn't working

Attachments

• Regions.xml
    126.5 KB · Views: 1
Is there something i need to change elsewhere? i have <logoutDelay active="true" /> set on all towns and its still an instant delay?
Post automatically merged:

Is there something i need to change elsewhere? i have <logoutDelay active="true" /> set on all towns and its still an instant delay?
FIXED

Last edited:
What was the issue?
Was it that the delay doesn't apply to staff and that's how it was being tested?

Sometimes these things aren't too obvious.
If it wasn't that, it'd be great if you share the fix for others with the same issue.

FIXED
What was the issue?
Was it that the delay doesn't apply to staff and that's how it was being tested?

Sometimes these things aren't too obvious.
If it wasn't that, it'd be great if you share the fix for others with the same issue.
I was in Test Center mode for beta so i went into PlayerMobile.cs and change line 6177
Code:
        public override TimeSpan GetLogoutDelay()
        {
            if (Young || BedrollLogout || BlanketOfDarknessLogout || TestCenter.Enabled)
            {
                return TimeSpan.Zero;
            }

return base.GetLogoutDelay();
        }
to this
Code:
        public override TimeSpan GetLogoutDelay()
        {
            if (Young || BedrollLogout || BlanketOfDarknessLogout)
            {
                return TimeSpan.Zero;
            }

return base.GetLogoutDelay();
        }

Back