I played a shard ages ago cannot remember the name but they had a custom city called City of the Sun, I had the statics and a UOAR file from it from forever ago but can't find it anywhere I was going to post it. Does anyone have a better memory then I and can recall this? Like I said it's a long shot but figured I would ask :)

I'll take a look after work :)
I lied tried to view it before work, UOAR doesn't like me, I'll troubleshoot for real when I get home lol..

Last edited:
Remind me as it's been a long time since I played, UOAR doesn't "have" to be connected to the server to function does it?

That's what I thought I remembered, sadly it appears UOAR hates me so doing some research tonight to find out why lol.

Alas I have been unable to resolve my UOAR issues and I have not found the statics I had yet.. :(

I did however find an OLD image of what it looked like, let me know if it looks familiar to anyone. :(

Attachments

• City of the Sun 2.png
    City of the Sun 2.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 18
So been digging through files from over 10 years ago I had saved on my website and ended up finding the statics to the original city I recreated, there were some edits I had made so I lost about 5 years of work but I found the city! If I can get UOAR working I'll post a file but for now back to work :)

Back