1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Term Mystery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by otimpyre, Oct 13, 2017.

1. otimpyre

otimpyre Active Member

So when I first joined server emulation community before I even discovered runuo I played on a sphere server called Crazy Zack's it was the first time I encountered the strange beast. It crawled up along the shore and started attacking me. Since then I investigated the animation files to find the creature. I have tried to use the animation as is before. But, it never worked. Strange thing is I have never seen it used on the official servers and never found any information about the strange creature. It is found in the anim under animation edit in uofiddler. #95 It has always been there. But, other than Crazy Zack's I have never seen it in game, never heard it mentioned not so much as even a screenshot of the very bizarre thing. When it is idle it appears as a giant white glob. But, when it attacks it whips out and a very odd looking head rises out of the goo. So anyone know the lore behind this guy? Or why the animation doesn't work? Mystery.png

2. clark71822

clark71822 Member

I think it might have been something that was leftover from the alpha/beta. I started playing UO in late December 97 and don't recall ever seeing it spawned anywhere, at least not on Sonoma or Baja servers

• Like Like x 1