So when I first joined server emulation community before I even discovered runuo I played on a sphere server called Crazy Zack's it was the first time I encountered the strange beast. It crawled up along the shore and started attacking me. Since then I investigated the animation files to find the creature. I have tried to use the animation as is before. But, it never worked. Strange thing is I have never seen it used on the official servers and never found any information about the strange creature. It is found in the anim under animation edit in uofiddler. #95 It has always been there. But, other than Crazy Zack's I have never seen it in game, never heard it mentioned not so much as even a screenshot of the very bizarre thing. When it is idle it appears as a giant white glob. But, when it attacks it whips out and a very odd looking head rises out of the goo. So anyone know the lore behind this guy? Or why the animation doesn't work?Mystery.png

I think it might have been something that was leftover from the alpha/beta. I started playing UO in late December 97 and don't recall ever seeing it spawned anywhere, at least not on Sonoma or Baja servers

Back