Hello,

I have been playing UO since Renaissance came out. I picked it off the shelf at Best Buy for my 15th birthday because I thought it looked cool. My dad was so mad that we had to pay monthly to play it lol. Well here we are 20 years later and I’ve been playing off and on the whole time. My current official server account is 13 years old.

So I played some small free servers a long time ago with some cool stuff like vampire race that got flame strikes if they went outside during daytime and I always thought about running a server for myself and some friends. I have 0 knowledge of c# but I’ve been having fun editing/tweaking code and seeing how things work.
Currently I have a local server running with some drag and drop scripts and minor config changes.
Trying my best to learn how to customize the map or making my own but it’s proving difficult with versions and compatibility and what programs to use and so on. It doesn’t help that I can’t get .net framework to update on my windows to 4.8 so I’m running servuo 55.1 as it is the newest that will work for me.
For now I’m enjoying everything and this community seems amazing and I have learned and incredible amount in just the 2 weeks I’ve been at this. Thank you to everyone who contributes all of this.

Thanks for having me and hello to everyone!

Back