I am wondering if there is anything out there that gives message of the day, updates to come, and new updates with a UI?

Thank you :)

are you looking for something like this?13304
Post automatically merged:

Sorry about the other stuff open I am working on some things :)

ummm...I want all of that stuff lol
Post automatically merged:

what gm bar is that? Mine is half that size ;)

you can make it bigger in the options. The keys are the universal keys on this site. The one open is one I am working on to make fewer keys so I can make more for other things. And the MOTD I am sure I got from here but again I will add a copy on here for you. I may release my keys once I get them all made for other people to use for there shards.

If you click on the options button on your toolbar maybe the ? mark and add skin I have skin 2, Rows I have set to 6, Columns 4, and font 2. If you need any more to change your commands on it let me know and I will walk you through that too. :)
here are the 2 I use hope this helps :)

Attachments

• MOTD.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Toolbar.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
you can make it bigger in the options. The keys are the universal keys on this site. The one open is one I am working on to make fewer keys so I can make more for other things. And the MOTD I am sure I got from here but again I will add a copy on here for you. I may release my keys once I get them all made for other people to use for there shards.

If you click on the options button on your toolbar maybe the ? mark and add skin I have skin 2, Rows I have set to 6, Columns 4, and font 2. If you need any more to change your commands on it let me know and I will walk you through that too. :)
here are the 2 I use hope this helps :)

Thank you so much! You are a rockstar!!!

Back